Welcome to EAVE@Novi Sad
Welcome to EAVE@Novi Sad – tailor made training for audiovisual producers in June
EAVE Producers Workshop – one of the leading training programmes for audiovisual producers in Europe – will come to Novi Sad, Serbia in June 2019.
On Monday June 24, EAVE will offer in Novi Sad a special programme for the local professionals, with top experts from the European film industry.
The speakers and topics confirmed include the following:
- EAVE finance expert Linda Beath (Ideal Filmworks, IT) will bring up to date the discussion about Digital Single Market.
- EAVE marketing expert Sarah Calderon (The Film Agency, ES) will talk about digital strategies at the launch stage from the point of view of the producer.
- EAVE Head of Studies Lise Lense-Møller (Magic Hour Films, DK) will devote her plenary session to the specific questions and challenges related to the development of documentaries.
The EAVE@Novi Sad programme is organized in collaboration with MEDIA Desk Serbia, who will offer meals and transportation from Belgrade to Serbian participants.
In addition to the tailor-made EAVE@Novi Sad programme, industry professionals from Serbia will be welcome to attend the open sessions at the EAVE Producers Workshop in Novi Sad, June 20-26, 2019. Topics of the plenaries will include:
- Legal Aspects of Co-Production
- Revenue Streams
- Producing in and with Serbia
SAVE THE DATE NOW for EAVE@Novi Sad (June 24) and EAVE Producers Workshop (June 20-26).
Detailed programme, practical information and instructions for registration will be published in late May.
For further information, please contact EAVE Programme Manager Satu Elo.
The EAVE sessions in Novi Sad are organized in co-operation with Film Center Serbia; Republic of Serbia, Ministry of Culture; MEDIA Desk Serbia; Cinema City Association and European Film Festival Palic.
EAVE is supported by the Creative Europe – MEDIA sub-programme of the European Union, Film Fund Luxembourg, Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung, Centre National du Cinéma et de l’Image Animée, Fondo Audiovisivo Friuli Venezia Giulia, PACT – the Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television, Cinema do Brasil, the Polish Film Institute, Doha Film Institute, Telefilm Canada, Berlinale Co-Production Market and the partners who have hosted the workshops since 1988.