Erich Pommer Institut Workshop: Digital Distribution – Maximizing Reach and Revenues
Erich Pommer Institut’s MEDIA-funded workshop Digital Distribution – Maximizing Reach and Revenues (December 10-12) will take place as a state-of-the-art online event. Virtual networking opportunities, exclusive access to top international industry experts as well as selected individual benefits distinguish the workshop from its previous on-site editions.
Closed cinemas, cancelled markets and soaring numbers of VoD-Subscriptions – knowing how to distribute your content in the digital space is becoming crucial for the sustainable development of most audiovisual companies. Digital Distribution helps film and TV professionals navigate these troubles waters. It provides the latest market intelligence as well as hands-on tips and tools to find development support, monetize existing content and reach wider audiences. Virtual networking opportunities and working groups round off this workshop, and exclusive benefits distinguish it from its previous editions.
Experts include (among other)
- Nuno Bernardo | Managing Director | beActive Entertainment, Portugal
- Wendy Bernfeld | Managing Director / Founder | Rights Stuff, The Netherlands
- Dr. Ralph Oliver Graef, LL.M. | Attorney-at-Law (New York) / Certified Copyright and Media Lawyer | GRAEF Rechtsanwälte, Germany
- Avalon Lyndon | Director of Marketing | MUBI Releases, UK
- Arash T. Riahi | Producer / Director / Dramatic Advisor | Golden Girls Filmproduction, Austria
Exclusive benefits (among others)
- Free access to two e:lessons (tba)
- A 50% discount on another Online Course of your choice
>> A limited amount of scholarships is available for professionals from Serbia.
>> The application deadline is November 9.
>> For more information and registration / application visit the workshop website.