Erich Pommer Institit – European Co-Production – Legal and Financial Aspects
Erich Pommer Institut’s Interactive online workshop on legal and financial aspects will be held from 22 to 24 October 2020.
The workshop welcomes Film and TV professionals interested in co-production.
The workshop offers exclusive insights into the making of several recent European co-productions as well as legal and finance in production and distribution. Hands-on tips help participants to successfully handle the changing complexities of European co-productions. NEW: As the mechanisms of co-production and co-financing are not limited to feature film, the workshop is now also open to professionals working in the co-production of TV series.
Participants benefit from the experience of acclaimed European producers and leading experts in media financing, production, sales and distribution. Various virtual networking opportunities and collaboration in virtual working groups allow to connect with European colleagues and pave the way for new business opportunities.
- In-depth understanding of the financial and legal framework of European co-production today
- Expert tips and practical tools on how to protect your interests
- Exclusive insights into cutting-edge case studies
- Access to acclaimed producers and leading industry experts
- Interactive sessions with space for questions and exchange
- Opportunity to test and apply the acquired knowledge
- Excellent opportunities for networking and collaboration in virtual groups
- An active and interdisciplinary group of participants and industry experts
- Opportunity to establish valuable and long-lasting business relationships with audiovisual professionals from all over Europe
Scholarships and discounts are available.