CPH:FORUM is now open for the submissions for its 2020 edition, taking place March 24-26. Apply with your project HERE by November 15, 2019!
CPH:FORUM is CPH:DOX’s financing and co-production event dedicated to facilitate the development and financing of creative and visually strong film projects with international potential, whether they are features, series or new media projects.
CPH:FORUM is a three-day event taking place 24-26 March 2020. Over the course of the three days, top producers and highly acknowledged directors from all over the world will take the stage to pitch carefully selected projects in different pitch set-ups to an audience of industry professionals, including potential co-production partners, financiers and distributors.
Reflecting the overall profile of CPH:DOX, projects at CPH:FORUM are presented within five main categories:
- FICTIONONFICTION: Challenging works in the hybrid landscape between fiction and non-fiction.
- CINEMA: High-end theatrical feature-length documentaries with international distribution potential.
- F:ACT: Projects bridging the fields of filmmaking, investigative journalism and activism.
- ART: Film projects positioned in the borderland between art and film and screened both within the institution of cinema and that of visual arts.
- SCIENCE: Creative documentary film and new media projects on science and technology.
Besides project presentations, CPH:FORUM offers tailored one-to-one meetings between the presenting filmmaker teams, interested financiers and co-production partners, in addition to a number of more informal networking events and dinners.
CPH:FORUM is primarily for producers and directors with selected projects and a wide variety of decision makers and stakeholders, interested in active attendance. A limited number of seats are available to professionals who wish to attend the three-day financing event as observers with priority given to producers. You can find more information about application and program below and apply for an accreditation starting from October 15, 2019.
To apply with a project, non-refundable registration fee of DKK 200 (approximately EUR 26) should be paid. Accreditation is 2.750 DKK (approx. 370 EUR).