Clearing Rights for Film and TV
November 19 – 21 | Hybrid workshop: Berlin (890,- €) and online (590,-€)
The increasing importance of the streamers has never been clearer than in times of closed movie theaters and cancelled premieres. With the continuous rise of VoD subscription number around the globe, working with the platforms and understanding the legal issues involved is becoming crucial for the sustainable development of many audiovisual companies.
This Erich Pommer Institut’s workshop offers a comprehensive overview of rights’ clearance strategies and the necessary legal knowledge to tackle these issues head-on.
Experts include (among other)
- Sylvia Hess, Global Head of Legal, Red Bull Media House, Austria
- Clare Hoban, Content Lawyer, Reviewed & Cleared, UK
- David Keitsch, Producer SKYLINES, Komplizen Serien, Germany
- Anders Kjærhauge, Managing Director and Head of Legal Affairs, Zentropa, Denmark
- Stephen J. Sass, EVP and Chief Counsel, HBO Max, USA
- Aimee Wolfson, EVP and Intellectual Property and Deputy General Counsel, Sony Pictures Entertainment, USA
Exclusive benefits (among others)
- Free access to the e:lessons Clearing Rights in Documentaries and Clearing Personality Rights
- A 50% discount on another Online Course of your choice
Scholarships available for professionals from Serbia
A limited amount of scholarships is available, when applying before October 19
For more information and registration or to apply for a scholarship, visit Erich Pommer Institut website.