Applications period for the MFI Script 2 Film Workshops extended to April 15
MFI SCRIPT 2 FILM WORKSHOPS is an advanced training program offering a platform for the effective script & project development of European & international FEATURE FILMS, SERIES PROJECTS & FEATURE DOCUMENTARIES.
It consists of 4 intensive workshop sessions per year, based on group work, Q&Α sessions, case studies & individual consultations, and offers a global development methodology for participating projects.
SCRIPT & PROJECT DEVELOPMENΤ
The program helps to fully develop the participating screenplays, from first or subsequent draft to final draft. It aims to produce solid screenplays that will have a strong dramatic impact to international audiences. At the same time the program offers participants the tools to set up an effective project development process(presentation, financing & formation of co-productions) improving participating projects’ potential in terms of markets & audiences.
TRAINING FOR SCRIPT EDITORS
The program offers selected seats for script development professionals (screenwriters, script consultants, trainers, commissioning editors, producers, decision makers) who wish to improve their skills in a practical framework. It incorporates them as assistant trainers working next to the program’s tutors for the development of participating scripts.
TRAINERS & EXPERTS
The program involves some of the most established screenwriting teachers, producers & industry experts from Europe and the USA as trainers & tutors. Furthermore, in every workshop session, renowned international filmmakers offer lectures and participate in Q&A sessions.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- European & international creative teams (screenwriters, producers and directors) with a FEATURE FILM, SERIES or a DOCUMENTARY project in development.
- Script development professionals without a project.
- For screenwriters, directors, producers with a project: 2.500€.
- For script development professionals without a project: 2000€
- *Accommodation and board are covered by the program
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
- for applicants with a project (all platforms): APRIL 15, 2020
- for applicants without a project: APRIL 20, 2020